We are all familiar with the loss of life, property destruction, and other immediate effects of extreme weather events caused by climate change. But we don’t often discuss the substantial, long-term impacts weather pattern shifts are likely to have on human’s physical health, mental health, and wellness.
That’s why Healthline is teaming up with The Nature Conservancy to award four $5,000 scholarships to students who are committed to making a difference at the intersection of health and climate change through their studies, extracurriculars, and career goals. Read below to see if you qualify and apply for the 2022 Healthline Stronger Scholarship by Earth Day, April 22.
Healthline Stronger Scholarship Details
- Who can apply? Students who will be college juniors, college seniors, or graduate students at an accredited U.S. institution as of fall 2022. Two college juniors or seniors and two graduate students will receive scholarships.
- When is the deadline? April 22, 2022, at 11:59pm PT.
- Where do you apply? Right here.
- What will you need to provide? Tell us about the work you are doing related to health and climate change by sharing your extracurriculars, experiences, and an essay. No GPA or grades required.
- Why apply? 2022 Healthline Stronger Scholars will receive a $5,000 scholarship toward their education, the option to be featured on Healthline’s website and social media, and an award to add to their resume, LinkedIn, or grad school applications.
- Have more questions? Check out our FAQs.