The 3rd Annual No Limits Leadership Women in Tech Experience promises to be chock-full of learning, inspiration and connection for female students who aspire to a career in IT. Accepted attendees will hear from keynote speaker Jumoke K. Dada, Technologist and Social Entrepreneur and attend multiple breakout sessions focused on leadership, cybersecurity, financial services technology, as well as entrepreneurship and startups. Topics will touch on:
- Strategies in job selection
- Tips on how to break barriers for women in tech
- Keys to a thriving career
- Developing the leader within
- How to evaluate companies for inclusivity and fit
- Evaluating job opportunities
And much more! Apply here by August 31st to attend.
Presented by The Main Line Chamber of Commerce Talent and Education Network
Participating Employers include: Accenture, CHOP, Comcast, CSL Behring, Essential Utilities (AQUA), Frontline Education, Independence Blue Cross, Lincoln Financial Group, PECO, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, RSM, UGI, USLI, Vanguard, and Vertex, among others.