The National Nurse-Led Care Consortium (NNCC) is a national leader supporting and advocating on behalf of nurse leaders. We are a nonprofit member-supported organization, and provide a wide range of services to educate and support nurses on the frontlines of health care.
To advance nurse-led health care through policy, consultation, and programs to reduce health disparities and meet people’s primary care and wellness needs.
NNCC AmeriCorps State Positions (Full and Part-Time Positions Available)
• AmeriCorps Public Health Nursing Fellowship – this program will provide undergraduate nursing students with community-based primary care and public health clinical experiences by supporting social determinants of health services.
• AmeriCorps Behavioral Health Services Program – will prepare public health and social work professionals and community leaders to respond to underserved community needs as it relates to providing behavioral health services.
NNCC AmeriCorps VISTA Positions (Full Time Positions Available)
• PHMC Health Network AmeriCorps VISTA – The VISTA in this position will gain experience in program management and evaluation, as they will support initiatives related to HIV/PrEP and Social Determinants of Health
• Nurse Family Partnership Legal Services AmeriCorps VISTA – The VISTA in this position will gain fundraising and event coordinating experience, in addition to learning and evaluating systems of client data collection
• Collaborating to Address Human Trafficking AmeriCorps VISTA – The VISTA in this position will build a comprehensive network of stakeholders working to address human trafficking in the region, compiling reports to identify collective strengths and gaps