Arcadia University’s Internship and Career Fair is the largest recruiting event of the year. Organizations from various industries attend the event and provide students with information about internships and full-time opportunities. Our fair allows students to build their network and learn about specific opportunities and possibilities for the future.
Students and Alumni:
- Visit the LinkedIn photo booth at the fair for a professional headshot.
- Dress to make a positive impression. Professional attire is not required.
- Bring copies of your resume to give to organizations.
- Have your resume reviewed by a Career Peer Advisor before the fair.
- Research employers. Recruiters ask students how familiar they are with their organization.
From 3-4 pm (after the fair), we will host a Diversity & Inclusion Meet Up connecting students with employers who are recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds. Be sure to also register in Handshake for the Diversity & Inclusion Meet Up if you plan to attend.
If inclement weather occurs, the 2023 Internship and Career Fair and the D&I Meet Up will move to February 14th at the same times as previously planned.