REVEAL is an HBK exclusive two-day program of education and interactive discussions for aspiring accounting professionals. The HBK Reveal Interactive Leadership Conference offers bachelor’s and master’s degree candidates an intimate look inside one of the nation’s leading regional CPA and consulting firms. Participants will gain valuable perspectives on professional life through onsite panel discussions and virtual conferencing with HBK subject matter experts from offices throughout the HBK network. You’ll learn how professionals work in each of the comprehensive financial services HBK provides, including such disciplines as audit and assurance, tax advisory, accounting, wealth management and business valuation. The two-day program also includes meetings with and presentations from outside experts and helpful advice on a wide range of issues, from taking the CPA exam to resume writing tips and meaningful advice on landing a great job with a great firm. We’ll also host a fun evening out, and an opportunity to socialize with members of the HBK team. REVEAL will inform and inspire you, and could be two of the most revealing days about your future as you prepare for life as an accounting professional.
Princeton, New Jersey Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Youngstown, Ohio
June 16-17, 2022 June 23-24, 2022 July 14-15, 2022 July 21-22, 2022
• Seeking bachelor’s or master’s degree with a major in accounting
from an accredited university or college
• Minimum GPA 3.25
• Expected graduation date of 2024 or 2025 with 150 credits
• Involved in the classroom, on campus and in the community
How do I apply for the program?
• Apply at www.hbkcpa.com/reveal
• Write a brief essay. Tell us:
• Why you’re interested in a career in public accounting?
• How you hope to benefit from attending this event?
• Send us your college transcripts. (Unofficial transcripts are
Please note that admission decisions are made on a rolling basis and you will be contacted if you have been selected as a participant of the program.