Advocacy, Belonging and Career (ABC) is a free, virtual program for first generation and/.or low-income (FGLI) college students preparing for a professional career.
CSN’s ABC Program is designed to help FGLI students find their voice and advocate for themselves and their peers while learning about issues of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in the workplace. The six-week program includes sessions on:
· Activist, Ally or Something In-Between: What does Advocacy Mean?
· Belonging, Owning Your Voice & Utilizing Your Leadership Skills
· Understanding and Defining the Issues You Care About
· Being an Advocate in the Workplace: Facilitating Crucial Conversations
· Appreciating the Big and Small Wins: Feedback & Assessing Progress
· Writing Policy Briefs and Public Speaking
Sessions run virtually every Thursday, 6:30 – 8:00 PM
from July 7 – August 18, 2022
Students can earn a $500 stipend by completing the course!
Register is open until June 15th at: bit.ly/CSNAdvocacy2022