2022 Morgan Stanley Asia Webinar Series: 2023 Internship Recruitment Processes and Tips
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services Firm providing investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 41 countries, Morgan Stanley is dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
Interested to learn more? We would like to invite university students (graduating between October 2022 to July 2023) from any discipline with a genuine interest in the financial industry to join us for this webinar.
Why should you attend?
• Introduction to Morgan Stanley Asia and the work we do
• Learn more about our 2023 internship opportunities across various business units and recruitment process for different divisions
• Hear from our recruiters on resume writing skills, interview tips and virtual/in-person interview preparation
• Live Q&A with our recruiters on how to make your application stand out
• Learn about our upcoming virtual events
Date: Wednesday, 27 July 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. (HKT)
•Students of any discipline or major graduating between October 2023 and July 2024.
Click “Register” to complete an online application with your resume by Sunday, 17 July 2022 (23:55 HKT). *Please register event with this link* : https://morganstanley.tal.net/vx/brand-2/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/2/opp/13246-2022-Morgan-Stanley-Asia-Webinar-Series-2023-Internship-Recruitment-Processes-and-Tips/en-GB
Due to limited seats, this event is by invitation only and successful applicants will be notified with event details by 21 July 2022 via the email address indicated on your application.
For more information about the event, contact Morgan Stanley Asia Campus Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in other Morgan Stanley events, visit our website at www.morganstanley.com/campus.