We are seeking an undergraduate software engineering intern for summer 2022 or a fall 2022 co-op. This role will involve working with the software engineering team on projects ranging from data science to computational infrastructure. This role will provide an opportunity to learn more about careers in software engineering and biotechnology, and will help the intern build programming skills in a professional environment.
- Work with members of the software engineering team to complete projects in full-stack programming, computational infrastructure, and data management
- Provide weekly updates to the software engineering team
- Report findings and results to the company in a capstone presentation
- Have fun!
- Rising sophomore or junior undergraduate, working towards an associate’s degree, or equivalent
- Available for Summer 2022 or Fall 2022
- Completed introductory programming/computer science course or have relevant experience
- Interest in computational sciences and life sciences
- Availability to come on-site to our office in Cambridge during standard working hours as needed
Our values govern the work we do at Arbor, and we’re hoping that they resonate as strongly with you as they do with us!
- Astonishingly Connected: The best work happens when we do it together. At Arbor, we believe strong, clear communication is crucial to our success and emboldens collaboration in all of us.
- Our People are Gems: And we treat each other as such by celebrating our growth and development. We invest in our team and encourage everyone to have both a learners mindset and a willingness to teach others.
- Remarkably Mighty: You’ll be intrigued when you take a closer look at Arbor. We approach our work with integrity and thoughtfulness. We are brave, which leads us to take smart risks and make bold discoveries.
- Authenticity is Encouraged: From eating cheese puffs with chopsticks, to doing cartwheels on our balance beam, we’re all about embracing your true self and showing up as you really are. Our differences make us extraordinary.
At Arbor, we are discovering, developing and making available to all patients the next-generation of genetic medicines. We are disrupting the field through our proprietary discovery engine to develop a portfolio of differentiated genetic editing and delivery capabilities. We have an unencumbered portfolio of multiple CRISPR based genetic modifiers that can be tailored to correct the underlying pathology of each genetic disease. Our pipeline of genetic medicines will focus on bringing cures to all patients with genetic disease.
We seek highly-motivated individuals with the dedication, integrity, and creative spirit needed to thrive in an innovative company. Working at Arbor offers a unique opportunity that combines the fast pace and growth opportunities of a startup with the intellectual rigor and creativity of academia. Our salaries are competitive, our benefits are generous, and our team is exceptional.
Arbor Biotechnologies is proud to be an inclusive workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.