The LRN desk staff assist the Administrator, Disability coordinator and the Disability director in maintaining a smooth operation of the department, learning all aspects of the Learning resource network and testing accommodations for the students that are registered with the Disability services. Desk staff will develop skills in office protocol, professionalism, and more importantly prepare you for your future career success.
· Greet all incoming students and make sure they sign in and out
· Create flyers using Canva
· Manage the cleanness of all office space
· Scan exams and deliver them to assign offices
· Maintain confidentiality of all exams
· Maintain the schedule for student appointments
· Assist director and staff with projects
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs/Sheets and Whats App.
· Timeliness, reliability, and confidentiality are all required
· Must be a strong independent worker who is interested in supporting a team
· Attention to detail
· Able to identify and respond to students’ needs upon request
· Skilled at using Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and Zoom
Work-study eligibility: This position is open both to students who are eligible for work study and students who are not.
Duration of this position: Fall and spring semester of 2023-2024
We currently need coverage in the mornings from 8:00-9:00 AM every day, but especially MWF. Other morning and early afternoon hours are also available, but successful candidates will be available from 8:00-9:00 AM MWF.
Desk staff cannot work more than 8 hours in one day and no more than 20 hours weekly.
Job Location; Arcadia University in Knight Hall