BAYADA Pediatrics is growing and seeking Pediatric Physical Therapists (PT) to join our team! We service New Castle County and Kent County in Delaware.
As a pediatric physical therapist (PT) with BAYADA, you will receive comprehensive training, professional development, paid orientation, and clinical support.
BAYADA Benefits for Pediatric Physical Therapists (PT) include:
• Competitive Visit Rates
• Weekly Paycheck and Direct Deposit
• Paid Time Off
• Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Testing materials and supplies
• Continuing education scholarships
Responsibilities of a Pediatric Physical Therapists (PT) include :
• Conduct assessments.
• Develop and implement a plan of care for clients.
• Provide Family-Centered Early Intervention
• Coordinate care with members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team.
• Develop a weekly schedule with the client’s family.
As a BAYADA Pediatric Physical Therapist (PT), you will be part of a team of Pediatric and Early Intervention professionals who provide high-quality services in a supportive and collaborative environment, working with children who have disabilities or developmental delays. BAYADA Physical Therapists (PT) provide Early Intervention to infants and toddlers in their natural environment (home and child care setting) and rehabilitative therapies to infants, toddlers and children at home.
Contact Autumn Yencer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-542-9196 for more information about this Pediatric Physical Therapist (PT) position.