Our website is seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Video Intern to assist our Web Editor on the Creative Expansions Inc. team. Womenworking is a global community network that seeks to empower women and girls through inspiring lifestyle advice related to career, relationships, motivational quotes and interviews.
This is a great internship opportunity for someone looking to combine their video-editing skills with their passion for marketing and business. Our company is dedicated to expanding the skills of interns who work with us. As a Video intern, your work will be highly-visible to over 19 million followers. You will have a chance to practice your short-form video footage and editing skills to create content for an established, reputable company. We take mentoring seriously by focusing on enhancing your individual resume and boosting your employment opportunities. If you’re interested in getting hands-on Video Editing experience, this is the internship for you.
This is a remote internship starting at the end of August and running through mid-December. This position is unpaid and can also be taken for college credit.
Some educational institutions require prior approval before the start of an internship. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institution to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept a position.
- To create content for our social media, website, newsletters, and other campaigns
- Can work at least 1-2 full days a week (10am-6pm)
- Strong organizational skills. You should be proactive and detail-oriented!
- A positive, team-oriented attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Can work remotely
- Must be familiar with Adobe or Final Cut Pro; After Effects is a plus
- Rising juniors and seniors preferred