We are the leading group dedicated to activating voters. Every day DEMVP is educating, engaging and developing civic action with special emphasis on new and unlikely voters, including millennials and communities of color.
To help with this mission we launched a podcast called, The Delve – now in the top 10% of global podcasts!
Political Podcast – Research & Writing Intern
The Ideal Candidate
The perfect candidate should be creative, proactive and energetic. You love podcasts and wake up with a new idea every day however, you aren’t only a dreamer, you can make things happen.
For this position we are seeking applicants that are interested and passionate about politics, social justice and idea sharing. You should feel comfortable with working remotely.
You will pitch ideas, write content and more.
– Pitch story ideas for episodes.
– Reach out and schedule interviews with guests.
– Research news stories and public policy initiatives.
– Support campaign conceptualization and implementation.
– Develop ideas for stories and write scripts that engage and expand the podcast’s reach.
– Interest in politics and current events.
– Have a deep interest in storytelling.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Familiarity with mainstream social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin).
– Extremely creative (we want to hear about previous projects).
– Great organizational and analytical skills.
*Contact Internship and Career Advisor to see if position is eligible for academic credit