Are you ready to jump-start your career by joining an innovative, growing company?
Energy Enhanced Exteriors is a National Franchise organization with its corporate headquarters based right here Hatboro, PA. Honored as a Top 50 Largest Home Remodeler 6 years in a row by Qualified Remodeler. LEI strives to set the standard for quality home enhancements everywhere by promoting superior products!
Energy Enhanced Exteriors is currently looking to grow their corporate team by adding a new team member to their Territory Sales Director position. As a Territory Sales Director you will have the ability to grow your customer base by utilizing a proven direct marketing strategy that guides you to the right leads at the right time. We research and analyze each territory market using advanced analytics and mapping software system that details the need for our products.
Success driven we attend local festivals and fairs, offer door-to-door promotional opportunities to homes that meet our demographic profile, work on referrals through an established organization with over 10 years building their brand in the market, and take advantage of social media marketing as well.
The right person for the Territory Sales Director position will have a dynamic skillset, enjoy working in fast paced environments where the only limit to growth is their personal drive! It also requires strong leadership skills as you will be mentoring staff in our internship program over the summer!
- Exhibit a positive and professional attitude daily with customers and team members
- Manage lead and sales processes within designated territory
- Documenting and reporting data as needed to support system management
- Keep up with and react to rapid changes in product offerings, operations, and duty assignments
- Bring a willingness to offer innovative ideas and participate in a dynamic work environment
- Problem-solving skills and a desire to constantly improve and learn
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, proactive, high energy, positive and outgoing personality
- Ability to quickly build rapport with clientele
- Basic familiarity with lead management systems and software systems
We will provide you with industry expert-led training and opportunities for growth!
Training Pay + Uncapped Commission Based Position
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year