Fanimal is a venture-backed live events platform & ticket marketplace based in Santa Monica, CA. We have $5B in ticket supply (90% of StubHub’s inventory), and list these tickets with two key differentiators:
- We don’t charge fees! We use a small up-front markup to keep prices low & transparent.
- Our patent software enables social group purchasing for general admission events, so groups of friends can coordinate hassle-free ticket purchases, with each person buying their own ticket.
Ambassador Role & Responsibilities
Ambassadors are responsible for helping Fanimal build a large & loyal customer base. College students who love live events are our key early market, and ambassadors will help us spread through these networks. Below are some examples of ways ambassadors will contribute:
- Go to live events with friends using Fanimal to get big discounts
- Get friends, family, and classmates to sign up
- Organize in-person events (e.g. merch giveaways)
- Assist with social media campaigns
- Create content for Fanimal’s website
- Recruit more ambassadors
Fanimal is currently experiencing huge growth, with ~100 ambassadors at Stanford, Cal, UCLA, USC, and many other schools.
Ambassadors are ONLY responsible for creating one live events group and attending two check-ins per trimester.
Compensation & Advancement
The ambassador position is flexible. In addition to cash compensation for sign-up events, ambassadors will receive Fanimal swag, tons of account credit, and discounted or free tickets/festival wristbands. Outstanding ambassadors are eligible for promotion to Campus Director, a management role with increased hours and per-hour compensation.
The most effective ambassadors will likely be social & outgoing, fans of live events (particularly festivals and concerts), and will be interested in startups and the entertainment industry.
Aside from experiencing more live events, ambassadors have access to monthly seminars with industry experts, network-building opportunities, skill-set growth, liberty to spearhead projects, and discover new opportunities.