Responsible: Tasks you are responsible for. Tasks are subject to change.
- Maintaining and Organizing Materials and Equipment
- Manage supplies and equipment, ensuring that students have access to the necessary materials and resources
- Mastery of content knowledge
- Participation in school and organization-wide family events
- Provided individual and group instruction designed to meet individual needs and engage scholars
Accountable: What you are accountable for. These do not change, as you are the decider of them.
- Classroom Culture
- Maintain a positive and inclusive classroom environment that fosters creativity and collaboration
- Models how to be a contributing community member by consistently demonstration the characteristics of an FA employee with high levels of emotional intelligence and strong listening, communication, and interpersonal skills to foster a sense of belonging and high performance in the classroom
- Instructional Model
- Create a structured and progressive learning experience for scholars of different ages and skill levels
- Develop and deliver standard-aligned lessons that encourage creativity and self-expression
- Evaluate scholars’ work and provide constructive feedback to help them improve their skills
Consulted: What you are consulted for and therefore should be deeply knowledgeable about.
- Inclusive and Representative Curriculum and Resources
- Professional Development
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in History education and teaching strategies by attending workshops, conferences, and History-related events
- Intervention and Referral Services and/or Special Services
Informed: Ensure you stay abreast of the influence of the systems that you are accountable for.
- Cultural Awareness