Hajoca Corporation – Developing Entrepreneurs Since 1858
- Are you enthusiastic, dependable, and goal-oriented?
- Do you like to interact with people and build relationships?
- Have you ever desired a Career not just a job?
Our Sales Leadership Operations Development Program is designed to identify and develop top talent for leadership roles within our sales team. This program provides a unique opportunity for individuals to gain hands-on experience, receive mentorship from industry experts, and fast-track their careers in sales leadership.
Does the opportunity to develop a long-term career that can begin and end with the same company appeal to you? Are you interested in learning all the aspects of a virtually recession-proof industry with a leading company that has been in the business for over 160 years? We’ve got many people on our team that are fulfilling that desire and we need more!
Our objective is to continue growing our business into the future with entrepreneurial individuals who are ambitious, intelligent, hard-working and positive-minded. We offer a unique business culture that rewards those qualities with the opportunity to become part of our nationwide, family-owned enterprise, Hajoca Corporation.
Founded in Philadelphia in 1858, Hajoca has stood the test of time in growing from that one store into 450 operations today located in most states around the country. As a premier wholesale distributor, we serve every aspect of plumbing and piping products that are used commercially, industrially, residentially, and even in manufacturing to provide water, heat, AC, and more. Yes, we are an essential business by all standards!
By joining our SOLD Program, you can learn how to handle the logistics of our industry, how to sell our products, how to lead other teammates and build your career with an opportunity to advance into a management or leadership role. Opportunities abound in our ever-growing company for those who want to be part of a team focused on serving our customers and invest in the personal development that will provide for you now and in the future. Our motto is Hajoca Changes Lives!
Structure of the Sales Operations Leadership Development program:
Part 1: Immerse yourself in the warehousing logistics of the business: This is the first step in supply chain management, wherein you’ll work with our team to learn the strategy of efficient material handling in the receiving, storing, shipping of products to support customer sales.
Part 2: Develop a working knowledge of the business operations, including order management, inventory controls, vendor interaction, purchasing assistance, all coordinated with the mastering of our system technologies.
Part 3: Take a deeper dive into our suite of product training courses. This knowledge will give you the tools you need to connect, service and build relationships with our customers in Counter Sales. The heartbeat of our business is selling, because “Nothing happens until something is SOLD!”
Part 4: The more you know, the more you grow and Inside Sales is home of the experts. Hands-on vendor-training programs, courses offered through our industry partners and development opportunities with Hajoca’s Learning Center will provide the knowledge and selling skills necessary for you to effectively handle our customer needs. We add value through tech-support, e-commerce solutions and sheer hustle!
Part 5: Now that you’re fully invested in your Hajoca career, the sky is the limit! Outside Sales Representatives build customer relationships and new business opportunities for us through the skillsets they’ve developed throughout our program. Serving as a consultant, you are instrumental in understanding need and establishing sales objectives, while fostering communication between our vendors and customers to grow purposeful and profitable business relationships.
Advancement Opportunity: As you see, there are several parts of this program. Depending upon related experience, some training segments may be shortened. Do you like the challenge of Operations? Do you prefer the excitement of Sales? Do you aspire to a Leadership role? Then great! No matter what you choose, you are about to begin an exciting journey to become a member of the Hajoca family.
Why consider Hajoca?
- We have a culture of entrepreneurship. If you are comfortable with autonomy and accountability, you’ll fit right in
- We are always looking to grow our team with individuals who have a positive and results oriented mindset.
- We offer hands on and extensive training, and you’ll work with a mentor every step of the way
- Hajoca is a large organization with a family feel. Because of our decentralized model, each location really has its own culture.
- Your hard work will translate into financial success. You will start with a competitive base salary, and with sales incentives and profit-sharing bonuses, you’ll have the opportunity to increase your earnings just 18 months into the program.
All interested applicants must possess:
- Positive attitude and a results-oriented mindset
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation, team-oriented
- Vibrant communication skills
- Problem-solving competence
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability and desire to learn all aspects of the business
- Determined customer-service focus
- Postsecondary education or industry experience a plus
- Ability to lift and move 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license
Link to Apply:
To learn more about this career opportunity, please visit www.hajocacareers.com. Here you can see a message from our president, meet current employees and learn about the Hajoca way of life.