HarperCollins is currently seeking an Administratve Assistant/Junior Analyst to support the CEO International Foreign Language & Chief Digital Officer and team. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is organized, ambitious, analytical, and is interested in learning about the publishing industry on a strategic and global scale!
– Provides administrative support to CEO/CDO, including international including heavy calendar and travel management and support in international conference logistics as needed.
– Provides analytical support to the broad team reporting to the CEO/CDO including finance and digital business development.
– Prepares presentations and presentation support to the CEO/CDO.
– Manages key partnerships such as Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok and related reporting.
– Develops and programs internal and consumer research studies in online community insight platform.
– Creates reports and presentations on basic consumer research findings and organizes / distributes insights and trends updates internally.
– College degree or equivalent work experience
– Prior experience in administrative and/or analytical roles strongly preferred
– Extremely organized and pays strong attention to detail
– Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
– Strong team building and communication skills
– Ability to work effectively with all levels of management
– Proficiency in advanced Excel and PowerPoint, including model building, pivot tables and a working knowledge/ or understanding of business intelligence platforms
– Skill in translating analytics and statistics to marketing-style presentations and documents
– Has a helpful can-do attitude
– Interest in publishing a plus
– Reading proficiency in Spanish, French or Italian a plus
This is a hybrid position. You will be expected to come in to the NYC office 2 days per week.
HarperCollins Publishers is a company full of people who are passionate about books. When you apply for a position, we want to know why you want to work here, and why you are interested in the job. That’s why cover letters are strongly preferred.
HarperCollins Publishers is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, submit resume and cover letter to our website by clicking the “Apply Externally” button.