Hertz, an industry leader is seeking high-charged, high-energy, team driven individuals to work as a vehicle transporter. As a transporter you will have the opportunity to drive Hertz cars while getting paid!
Hourly Rate: $9.55/per hour
Pay Cycle: Weekly
Schedule: (2) Thursday, Friday & Sunday | 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
(1) Monday & Sunday | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Your general responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Transports vehicles safely within the airport to various service areas.
- Safely moves vehicles between airport and off-airport locations.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Maintain courteous and professional behavior & appearance.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and protect company assets.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining high energy.
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Flexibility in scheduling which may include nights weekends and holidays
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their work every day represent a significant part of our culture – and our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran