HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
This job has the goal of providing the opportunity to acquire practical experience through direct exposure to the related business line(s) and to develop the next generation of diverse business professionals. To that end, the program will provide hands-on training and experience in the business line, expose the various career opportunities in the business line and related areas, and prepare participants for positions in the business.
Typical responsibilities include, providing services to the day-to-day operating objectives of the assigned area, participating in projects and programs appropriate to the needs of the assigned area, participating in the planning and implementation of projects and initiatives, conducting research and reporting including recommendations or proposals for action.
- Full or part-time enrollment in an accredited college or university baccalaureate program.
- Uses minimal judgement and discretion to assist in collaboration with customers to understand capability needs, gather project specifications, create business cases, translate high-level business needs into detailed requirements for new capabilities, provide root cause analysis, ensure quality delivery.
- Supports identification, documentation, and resolution of risks, defects, and issues.
- Assure compliance for required standards and all necessary approvals have been obtained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Effectively communicate with team members, customers, partners, and management.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Communicate effectively while interacting directly with colleagues, clientele, and/or other internal or external constituencies in the planning of assignments and the resolution of day-to-day operational problems.
2. Under supervision, provide entry-level professional services as appropriate to the day-to-day operating objectives of the area. Receives guidance, training, and mentoring from senior personnel in planning and carrying out activities and assignments.
3. Undertake and/or participates in projects and programs designed to develop professional skills and expertise appropriate to the needs of the organization.
4. Participate in the planning and implementation of unit projects and initiatives within area of expertise and ability.
5. As specifically requested by management, conduct research and reporting inclusive of recommendations or alternative proposals for action.
6. Undertake related studies or enrichment programs as appropriate to the specific objectives of the operating unit.
7. Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.