The Kansas Office for Refugees (KSOR) administers statewide Employability Services programming through sub-award partnerships in Wichita, Kansas City, and Southwest Kansas. As part of the KSOR team, the Evidence-Based Program Design VISTA assigned to Employability Services will support the systematic redesign of critical KSOR grant programs to ensure data-driven programming. They will play a key role in strengthening these programs across the state through partnership-building, material redesign, partner training and implementation.
- Establish and expand partnerships with stakeholders across the state, including: employers, English language training providers, public benefits offices, and workforce development programs. Leverage partnerships to enhance refugee Employment programs.
- Design program materials to meet program and sub-award partner needs.
- Build a repository of resources related to employment and economic integration of refugees to share with sub-award partners and other stakeholders.
AMERICORPS VISTA BENEFITS:
· Biweekly Stipend of $513.94
· Healthcare Benefits
· End of Service award- Choice of Cash Stipend or Education Award
· Relocation allowance, if eligible.
· Childcare assistance, if eligible.
· More information found on AmeriCorps VISTA website
For details about AmeriCorps VISTA healthcare and benefits, please visit http://www.ista
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
· Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively with a variety of stakeholders
Car recommended .
Service Areas :
Community and Economic Development .