Job Title: Entry Level University Relations and Jobologi Program Intern
Since 2006, our firm’s mission is to help undergraduates and graduates make a seamless transition from campus to their careers. Over the years we have gained an understanding what key skill sets our associates need to succeed after graduation, and what our clients are looking for in their future work force.
With that knowledge, we have developed the Jobologi Program. Jobologi is the science behind getting the perfect job and finding the perfect new hire.
How it works: All associates must be accepted into the program and must complete five experiences during their 6 or 12-month program. The Experiences: Client Work experience, Team Building Events, Professional Development Workshops, Industry Shadowing, and health and wellness activities that will help our associates understand how to have an equal work life balance. Once all five experiences are completed, all associates will qualify for InternU’s Fingerprints program, providing scholarships or student debt relief.
Jobologi is provided to all our associates at no cost. You are compensated for every experience attended and completed.
InternU continues to experience significant growth and is hiring. Our program is seeking an Entry Level University Relations and Jobologi Intern
This role will be assisting our Talent Acquisition team here at internU! This opportunity will allow you to gain experience working closely with local and out of state Colleges and University partners by building existing relationships with professors, department chairs, deans, and presidents. The goal is to work with these colleges and universities to help their students gain experience in the work force by introducing them to our internU opportunities and professional development workshops.
You will be working with a variety of industries ranging from technology to healthcare. You do not need recruiting coordination or HR experience – just someone bright, personable, and eager to learn would be perfect!
• Continue to build/maintain existing relationships with both employees and University partners
• Participate in college/university recruitment events and activities
• Research and find strong University Contacts to build relationships with
• Maintain weekly communication about open roles with university contacts via email/phone/in person meetings
• Organize and schedule meetings with university partners, such as professors and career counselors, and on campus workshops
• Source and attract high quality students and recent graduates for assigned positions (multiple positions simultaneously)
• Work daily in our Applicant Tracking Tool by keeping it up to date with the candidate status (applications, matching to new positions, etc.)
• Participate and assist with organizing our internU Jobologi events
o Including: Researching workshop/networking nights/team building ideas, attending Jobologi events, tracking employee hours
• Assist in coordinating the internU Ambassador program
o Targeting SJU campus as pilot o Researching fall events and planning workshops/onsite meetings
o Create goal list for semester
o Host on campus tables or pop up events
• Assist in coordinating and organizing the internU Alumni program
o Research/schedule events o Manage and update Current Alumni list and Alumni Facebook page
o Manage communications to Alumni group
• Work with internal recruiting team to get exposure to full cycle recruiting processes
• Positive attitude to learn and be part of a team
• Extremely detail oriented, attention to detail
• Responsive and professional
• Trust worthy, hardworking, and willing to learn
• Comfortable working independently at times and must have strong communication skills
Hours: 40 hrs/wk
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Malvern, PA
Contact: Jackie Cahill firstname.lastname@example.org