*No Weekends, Monday – Friday Hours*Outpatient Pediatric Setting*
Are you an experienced Behavior Analyst ready to be challenged, conduct research, help grow young BCBA’s, be a part of a behaviorally focused team, and have a lasting impact on the lives of children and their families? We have an opportunity for YOU!
LifeScape is the largest community support provider in the State of South Dakota and is focused on their mission of empowering people to live their best lives. Our organization is offering an exciting opportunity to welcome a new BCBA to our team working with children and adolescents in a residential setting and focusing on severe behavior. Our team of behavior analysts are passionate about their work supporting the residents and training and developing a strong ABA-focused workforce by upholding our values of integrity, compassion, respect, safety & well-being, fiscal responsibility, excellence, and accountability.
This is a full-time opportunity for those who have previous high-quality experience working in an outpatient setting with children and adolescents. We are seeking a candidate with either a BCBA-D or a BCBA.
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary
- Full range of benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life, short term disability, 401k
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Support for obtaining/maintaining credentials
- Paid CEU opportunities
- Working as a part of a team of behavior analysts in addition to physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Future research opportunities
- A challenging caseload
- An opportunity to influence the future of ABA in South Dakota and the upper Midwest
- Career advancement and growth opportunity
LifeScape is a qualifying employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Master’s degree and BCBA certification & licensure in the state of South Dakota required.
Experience with early childhood development preferred.
Prior experience working with individuals with autism spectrum disorders and challenging behaviors preferred.
Ability to provide early intervention services using Early Intensive Behavior Intervention (EIBI) or Early Start Denver Model (ESDM) preferred.