Organizational and Communication Skills
Quality & Compliance
Part-Time Position (20 Hours Per Week-Flexible)
Are you interested in a career that focuses on your organizational and communication skills? Here is your chance to help assist in projects and processes within our Quality and Compliance Department at LifeScape. We are looking for the right applicant that has three to five years of experience within this field. This position is to ensure that we are following rules and regulations that help LifeScape continually grow! What are you waiting for? Let’s start your new career, apply now!
The job duties within this position help manage administrative and logistical needs of the Quality and Compliance office, here are some of the duties you will be completing within this role:
· Prepares compliance audit data by compiling and analyzing internal and external information
· Supports departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with regulations and across known industry standards
· Provides support to administration by implementing systems, procedures, and policies
· Completes projects in support of Director of Quality and Compliance
· Assists others by answering questions and responding to regulatory and compliance requests.
· Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by examining existing and new legislation/regulation enforcing adherence to requirements, communicating/action planning with the Director of Quality and Compliance
· Researches regulations by reviewing regulatory bulletins and other sources of information
· Keeps other departments abreast of requirements by researching regulatory information and working with Director of Quality and Compliance in writing and communicating guidelines
· Assists in critical event investigation as directed by Director of Quality and Compliance
LifeScape is a qualifying employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
An associate degree in Human Services or Healthcare or related field is required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. A minimum of three to five years’ experience in compliance or quality assurance is required, or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.