*Come Join our Fast Paced Pediatric Physical Therapy Team in Iowa*
*Competitive Wages * Dynamic Interdisciplinary Team *
LifeScape is seeking an interested candidate to join our dynamic and collaborative team as a full time pediatric Physical Therapist at our Rehabilitation outpatient location in Sioux City, Iowa.
LifeScape’s therapists play a crucial role in making a positive difference in the lives of the children and families we assist by being an active component of a supportive and skilled work environment. Our company’s goal is to progress our clients’ mobility and gross motor development to their optimal capacity by providing care in a playful, child-centered setting. Our PTs are a valued part of a region-leading pediatric therapy team that provides services for infants, children, and adults facing various health conditions impacting their overall strength, range of motion, balance, gait, and cardiopulmonary endurance.
The physical therapists within the LifeScape team have access to state-of-the-art technology and equipment, including gait trainers, standers, SoloStep, and the Universal Exercise Unit. They work closely with other PTs and a variety of other therapeutic disciplines, with orthotists/prosthetists and physicians easily reachable. LifeScape has the unique opportunity for providing care to children and adolescents with medically complex and inpatient rehabilitation needs at our specialty hospital. The ability to specialize within interest areas of adaptive equipment, incontinence, serial casting, and torticollis is encouraged and supported.
Our organizational culture, called The LifeScape Way, is based on our mission of empowering people to live their best life. You would support LifeScape’s vision to be an innovative organization, providing exceptional services and creative solutions for people with varied needs and complex care across their lifespan by demonstrating our values of integrity, compassion, respect, safety & wellbeing, fiscal responsibility, excellence, and accountability.
- Comprehensive team including physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, and certified orthotist/prosthetists with the ability to access LifeScape psychologists, behavior therapists, and educators for additional support
- Flexible scheduling options in an upbeat and professional work atmosphere
- Frequent opportunities for personal and professional development through mentorship and training opportunities both on- and off-site. The company fosters leadership and growth in areas in which therapists are interested or want to specialize by providing financial assistance for continuing education.
- Ability to advance current programs as well as develop new programs
- Clinical and administrative staff work closely together as mutual goals are to improve our client’s lives
- Foundation assistance for purchasing therapy equipment and supplies
LifeScape is a qualifying employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Masters or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited PT school and current licensure in the state of South Dakota required.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
- Prior Physical Therapy experience with pediatric population preferred.