Title: Manager – Employee & Guest Experience
Role Type: Part-Time Seasonal
Location: Auburn, WA
The Employee & Guest Experience Manager is a seasonal position with an events-based schedule. Hours vary depending on business needs; 40 hours per week or more during peak season.
· This position administers, manages and supports employee engagement programs, processes and activities and guest service division-wide goals, in partnership with venue management.
· Respond to and resolve guests’ concerns and issues in a positive manner
· Partner with the venue’s Guest Ambassadors to create “miracle moments” for guests
· Act as lead in maintaining metrics and sharing information
· Work with department managers and supervisors to ensure service standards are being communicated pre-event and demonstrated during and after the event
· Act as the venue’s brand ambassador and the face of the Service Culture program
· Help facilitate new employee orientation.
· Support employee completion of required online training programs
· Manage Rockstar Rewards program, employee anniversary service awards and other recognition programs.
· Responsible for completing the Post Event Service Recap and analyze other venue service reports to create action plans for service improvements
· Research best practices and collaborate with others to develop opportunities to increase employee engagement and guest satisfaction
· Lead the end of season employee opinion survey for the venue
· Manage applicable venue service program budget and process vendor invoices
· Must present unexpired original document(s) establishing identity and authorization to work in the United States.
· A clear pre-employment criminal background check is required.
· Must be able to maintain composure and organization in an often hectic and loud environment
· Has a natural interest in helping others and a heart for service
· Possess a positive attitude, strong problem-solving and communication skills and the ability to engage others to create solutions
· 1 years’ plus of administrative experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Human Resources, or related field; 2-3 years’ plus of work experience in a comparable role preferred
· 1-2 years’ plus of leadership experience
· Proficient computer skills required including the ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· Position requires extended periods of walking, climbing stairs and standing outdoors in all weather conditions
· Public speaking or meeting facilitation skills is a plus.
· Must attend employee orientation and complete required online training modules