Lycoming Physical Therapy is a regional leader in physical therapy services providing care for our community for 29 years. We have developed an excellent brand and reputation within the north-central PA region with an emphasis on excellent customer service and exceptional personal care. We strive to put the patient first in each of our Centers of Excellence – Orthopedics, Aquatic, and Balance Centers. In these niches, we have mentors and clinical specialists to share their experiences with young and skilled clinicians alike. The varied team experiences and backgrounds are complemented by the family friendly atmosphere.
We view each and every patient and employee as an essential asset to health care. We strive to provide each person the tools and experiences needed to reach their goals. Our corporate goal is to develop clinical excellence with professional and personal growth opportunities. We have experienced mentors including an Orthopedic Clinical Specialist, McKenzie Certified Specialist, and APTA certified vestibular specialists. These persons serve a wide range of patient types from athletes, to pediatrics, to persons with balance and gait dysfunctions, to post surgical cases.
Who are we looking for? The ideal candidate:
- Seeks professional development and clinical success.
- This person is motivated to provide excellent clinical care and corporate success in a patient centered, family friendly atmosphere.
- (We ask the employees to adopt our core values: integrity, clinical excellence, honesty, team work
- Is community minded as we serve our families, friends, and neighbors
- Is willing to assist in team development, marketing, and business development
- PA PT/PTA licensure — with interest or ability for Direct Access Certification
- PA and FBI Child Abuse Clearances
- CPR certification
- Exceptional patient service delivery, outstanding interpersonal skills with an awareness of team concepts, consistent ability to demonstrate clinical excellence and a strong motivation to develop personally and professionally
What we offer?
Competitive salaries and bonus packages
Competitive benefits: 401k, health insurance, vacation
Ongoing Continuing Education
Corporate advancement – if desired
This is a great opportunity for experienced and new graduates with competitive benefits, a family friendly atmosphere, and passion for clinical excellence. North Central PA offers a wide range of opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts as well as fine arts and family entertainment. If you are interested in being part of the area’s largest private practice dynamic team contact Rob at 570-368-8389 or email at email@example.com Visit our website www.lycomingpt.com. Immediate opportunities available, for new graduates and experienced clinicians.