Located in Ypsilanti, MI, South Arbor Charter Academy has outperformed the local school district on the state test for at least eight years. Opening our doors in 1999 and serving students Young 5-8, we create endless opportunities for our students to become their best. We inspire our students to excel academically and think creatively to reach their full potential. Our dedicated teachers help students apply critical-thinking skills to solve real-world problems. We build kids of character through our moral focus program. As a result, students are prepared to tackle 21st century challenges and excel in high school, college, and beyond.
For more information on South Arbor Charter Academy click http://www.southarborcharteracademy.org.
- You can make a difference by directly impacting the life of a student.
- You will receive regular coaching and development opportunities to grow your skills and career.
- You will have access to resources, including support from our curriculum and instruction team, credentialing team, and the school leadership team.
- Benefit eligibility dependent on full or part-time status: medical, dental, vision, company-matched retirement plan and tuition reimbursement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide instructional support services to scholars who are identified as eligible for intervention services.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and intervention staff to create and execute individual intervention plans for student success.
- Must hold a valid teacher license in the subject and/or grade level or meet alternative requirements in the state you are applying.
- 3+ years of teaching experience, preferred.
COMPANY INFORMATION :
National Heritage Academies (NHA) partners with communities to build and operate public charter schools. Founded in 1995, today NHA has over 100 schools in nine states, serving more than 60,000 students in kindergarten through 12th grade. Our schools are designed to eliminate the achievement gap and provide school choice to families so their children are prepared for success in college, career, and life. In fact, a majority of our schools consistently outperform their local district on the state test. According to the Center for Research Outcomes at Stanford University, NHA is a leading performer among charter schools and management organizations, outperforming both conventional district schools and other charter school operators. In addition, according to our employee survey, over 90% of respondents agree that the work they do is meaningful to them. Join us. Together we impact a life.
To learn more about our core values, please click here.
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.