NBCU Philadelphia is seeking an Account Executive to service the Philadelphia DMA. NBCU Philadelphia is one of the most dominant local media properties in the country. Our portfolio includes NBC10, Telemundo62, NBC Sports Philadelphia, and Peacock OTT. We offer unparalleled scale and have the audience, tools, and resources to satisfy any clients marketing needs. The ideal candidate understands the power of local multi-platform media and can create and sell custom marketing campaigns to both direct clients and advertising agencies. We are looking for a high character, self-motivated team player with excellent organizational skills, creativity, and vision. This candidate is energetic, passionate about new business, enjoys strategic planning and wants to win. Candidate has excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to successfully sell large scale multiplatform marketing solutions.
NBC10 AND TELEMUNDO62 span three floors of the world-renowned Comcast Technology Center in a dazzling, 80,000-square-foot broadcast center. As Philadelphia’s news epicenter, it features cutting-edge newsroom technology and energy-efficient design. Two news sets that feature 4K LED screens, automated cameras, three control rooms, eight edit rooms, a 1,500 square-foot room dedicated to shooting promotions in-house, extensive use of LED panel displays for immersive experience and Augmented Reality capabilities are among some of the newsroom technologies that are being used for the first time by local TV stations in the U.S.
- Strategize and sell high-profile “tentpole” properties such as Olympics; World Cup; Sunday Night Football, Phillies/ Sixers/ Flyers, Thanksgiving Day Parade, Hispanic Heritage Month, Billboard Latin Music Awards, Hispanic Fiesta, etc.
- Responsible for growing shares of core/existing agency business utilizing NBCU Philadelphia’s multi-platform assets
- Have a keen understanding of marketing principles that will allow you to create customized, client focused solutions that will demonstrate the power of the NBC Philly portfolio
- Position and sell our best-in-class OTT solutions: Peacock and Spot On; and understand how this product compliments broadcast TV
- Coordinate and manage multi-platform campaigns. Execute elements, monitor performance, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Educate our clients on the growth and importance of our Hispanic population and help them adapt and execute Hispanic marketing campaigns utilizing Telemundo62
- Understand the importance of business development and spend no less than 40% of your time focused on cultivating new account
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in overall Sales and Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Proven track record of developing and selling broadcast and digital solutions
- Strong marketing instincts are essential to this position
- Working knowledge of Wide Orbit a plus.
- Strong presentation and negotiations skills
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Center City, Philadelphia & surrounding areas. Hybrid Work Arrangement.
- Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
- Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.