The Collateral Management Team (“Team”) delivers high-quality marketing materials to enhance our global marketing and client development efforts. The team partners closely with product strategy & marketing, client coverage, portfolio managers and client reporting & analytics teams to deliver high-quality, compelling marketing collateral that best reflects our investment teams, products and firm.
We are looking for an experienced team member who will continually seek out opportunities to improve the quality of content and build efficient processes. The successful candidate will ensure that all marketing collateral is updated and managed properly, work closely with client coverage on decks for client opportunities, and coordinate with investment teams on content creation for roadshow materials.
The associate will be the content owner accountable for the timely update of a diverse set of marketing materials including pitchbooks, commentaries, flyers, profiles, brochures, and factsheets, by successfully coordinating the process with multiple stakeholders.
- Accountable for updating fixed income marketing materials on a month-end and quarter-end basis including pitchbooks, factsheets and commentaries
- Oversight of inventory rationalization, compliance review, usage tracking and automation
- Responsible for increasing global connectivity on content coordination
- Point of contact for investment teams and distribution for marketing collateral
- Build an in-depth understanding of the firm’s product offerings and investment capabilities
- Commit to improving the quality and efficiency of the processes
- Capable of owning and managing a high volume of marketing materials while being flexible to priorities and updates needed by the firm
- Cultivate and manage valuable internal relationships with other teams: Investment Teams, Client Reporting, RFP, Compliance, Marketing, Client Coverage
- Coordinate the compliance review of materials when necessary
- Collaborate with Design on updating quarterly flyers, profiles, and brochures
- Experience in a Marketing role in the financial services industry preferred
- Experience with fixed income strategies a plus
- Candidate will be trained on Seismic – the marketing platform NB uses to manage content
- Undergraduate degree in business, economics, finance, marketing preferred
- Excellent time-management, planning and organizational skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical and process-oriented
- Microsoft Office skills required, specifically PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with proven initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a broader team
Neuberger Berman is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Firm and its affiliates do not discriminate in employment because of race, creed, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Learn about the Applicant Privacy Notice.