The Global RFP Team collaborates closely with each of the firm’s distinct business units and investment teams to craft responsive marketing collateral for RFP searches and Due Diligence Questionnaires. The team works across all distribution channels responding to requests from each of the firm’s various client types from around the world. The team is committed to consistently and efficiently delivering high-quality product to enhance our global sales, marketing, and client service efforts.
We are looking for an experienced RFP writer to join the team and who will take the initiative to continually look for opportunities to improve the quality, timeliness and efficiency of our submissions. Working as part of the Global RFP Team, the successful candidate will have a focus on ESG and ensure that all RFPs are completed in a timely manner and tailored to investor requirements.
- Manage the coordination and completion of RFPs and DDQs, especially those focused on ESG and EID (Equity, Inclusion and Diversity)
- Partner with the Global RFP team and RFP Subject Matter Experts to review strategy specific ESG responses and their consistency with the firm’s ESG messaging and framework
- Support the RFP team’s overall pipeline including non-ESG RFPs, DDQs and requests
- Collaborate with ESG and other Subject Matter Experts throughout the firm to craft accurate responses to standard and customized questions while maintaining the database of responses for ESG
- Keep up with the industry’s ESG trends and regulation and provide regular updates to the Global RFP team
- Collaborate on strategic ESG related projects across the firm to improve our messaging and support business development efforts
- Commit to improving the efficiency of the RFP process and quality of RFP submissions
- Undergraduate degree (economics, finance or business preferred), with superior academic credentials
- 5+ years in an RFP role at an asset management firm preferred, 2 years with a specific ESG focus preferred
- Broad market knowledge across asset classes, experience with ESG and complex RFP project management preferred
- Excellent time-management, planning and organizational skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with senior investment professionals and Subject Matter Experts
- Self-starter with proven initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a broader team
Neuberger Berman is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Firm and its affiliates do not discriminate in employment because of race, creed, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Learn about the Applicant Privacy Notice.