Do you have an interest in Real Estate?
This position holds the significant responsibility of partnering with the Real Estate Team in out-of-home advertising market activities involving site identification, new lease revenue analysis, renewals, easements, re-builds, conversions, and repairs. You will work in an operational capacity to process lease change forms, lease audits, monthly reporting, vegetation, and pest control. The role will also require organizing and preparation of materials for variance and ordinance presentations as well as additional goals in alignment with leadership initiatives.
- Provide support including call screening, composing correspondence, memorandums and reports; preparation of graphs and charts; processing payment of all bills, preparing leases, capital expenditure requests and gathering appropriate information as well as telephone contact with lessors.
- Coordinate and manage materials such as documents, reports, etc., and special projects directed by the Real Estate Team. Also maintain all Real Estate Department files.
- Process and maintain vegetation control records, pest control records; property tax records; annual business license fee records; percentage lease records.
- Process all monthly “Lease Change Forms,” reports, and Lease audits.
- Update and maintain all Lease Files including the data entry, review and analysis of: current rental, future increases, expiration date, lease check registers, real estate taxes, parcel I.D., license fee, meter number, revenues, E.O.I., latitude/longitude, and zip codes as defined by Sarbanes-Oxley compliance requirements in: 1) All spreadsheets applicable to Real Estate Department; 2) Current/future lease data systems.
- Partner with Real Estate Team on background and revenue analysis for new lease development and lease renewal negotiations, then helps with servicing each lease through its duration, always communicating directly with each landowner.
- Partner with Real Estate Team on daily Lessor requests in settling any discrepancies (property-line disputes, ingress-egress problems, roof damage, etc.) to the satisfaction of the concerned parties.
- Partner with Real Estate Team on the analysis for securing and renewing permits for locations with all applicable jurisdictions.
- Partner with Real Estate Team in securing all necessary variances.
- Partner with Real Estate Team as public affairs representative striving to positively impact the ordinances and regulations which control the outdoor advertising industry.
- Partner with Real Estate Team on research and analysis for lobbying efforts.
- Demo Permits for terminated leases to include permit office visits and permit pick up
- Tree trimming maintenance coordinator.
- Business License Renewals.
- Maintain Insurance Certificates.
- Process AP Invoices.
- Provide support for Digital Development projects as needed.
- Complete projects as directed by Real Estate Team or Regional VP of Real Estate.
- Computer Literacy: Proficient in Microsoft windows environment, including Excel. Oracle background is helpful. Paralegal knowledge preferred.
- Must be professional, multi-task oriented, and able to communicate clearly, comprehensively and with complete personal and professional integrity.
- Property management experience preferred.