CLIENT SERVICE COORDINATOR
Playfly Sports is looking for a Client Service Coordinator to join our team in Chicago, IL.
The Client Service Coordinator (CSC) will be responsible for supporting revenue growth for all linear offerings within a set of accounts by assisting with the sales process to agencies. The CSC will develop an understanding of Playfly’s integrated Linear & Digital offerings and manage the fulfillment of ad orders from initial placement to paid invoice.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Review prepared sales packages and book advertisement orders for multiple agencies across local and regional sports networks via internal Ad Management system
- Monitor Air Time to track if ad orders meet contract deliverables. Resolve discrepancies by rebooking orders with guidance from Client Service Representative
- Act as first-level support to ad agencies with value requests, questions and order revisions and escalate complex issues as needed
- Provide background and research on potential client targets and categories as requested by senior members of the sales team
- Create and format Excel reports in support of the sales function
- Collaborate with and support the Client Service Representative on all account stewardship processes
- Build understanding of industry and remain current on all relevant sports issues and events
- Attend sales meetings, edit proposals and complete administrative tasks to assist with comprehensive sales process
- Manage priorities among respective accounts as assigned by senior members of the sales team
- Other job-related duties as assigned
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Previous office experience required
- Experience in a related area or strong desire to build a career in sports media marketing is preferred
- Interest and general understanding of the sports industry
- Familiarity with Wide Orbit and STRATA, or similar systems preferred
- Strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook is required
- Proficiency in PowerPoint is required
- Strong organizational skills and a proven ability to work as a member of a team and individually
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
TRAVEL, LIFTING, PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- This role takes place in an office setting and is a sedentary role
- Minimal travel may be required to attend meetings, conduct trainings, etc.
WHAT WE DO
Playfly Sports is the full-service, leading sports marketing and media company that enables brands to engage with sports fans on a local, regional, and national level through scaled linear, digital, and experiential assets. Playfly Sports drives outcome-based solutions into 90-million households via more than 7,800 live U.S. broadcasts of MLB, NBA, and NHL games; and influences sports fans of all ages through the management of college and high school multimedia rights, uniform branding, and high-profile sports sponsorship platforms. The company introduces high school and college students to career development opportunities in esports through Playfly Esports, operators of North America’s largest college esports league. Playfly Sports has the unique ability to partner, innovate, and advance the aspirations of athletes, brands, academic institutions, and sports fans across the U.S. Playfly Sports is Powered by Partnership. Visit Playfly Sports online at playfly.com
WHAT WE STAND FOR
At Playfly, we know that a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is a more innovative and successful one, but more importantly, we believe it’s just the right thing to do. Through conversations, company initiatives, community events and partnerships, policy changes, data analysis, workshops, and support groups, we are dedicated to creating a workplace where everyone can thrive. We are here for the long haul and to do the meaningful work that creates true institutional change within our workplace, with our partners, and in the communities we serve.
EEOC & DIVERSITY STATEMENT
Playfly Sports affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. Playfly Sports is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Playfly Sports is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals, and as part of this commitment, Playfly Sports will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.