PROJECT UNDERDOG – Dog Charity.
We are dedicated to improving the world for an endearing group that reciprocates with unconditional love. Namely, man’s best friend, Dogs. More precisely, dog rescue. We invite you to join us in our crusade to improve the lives of dogs, now and for the future. Our goal is simple, to strengthen our local communities, and reduce the negative impact on dogs by fostering change within the system.
We will utilize the knowledge, experience, and skills that have gotten you to this juncture of your undergraduate career, and we will build on those – challenging you, personally and professionally – while also being respectful of your time and conscientious of your goals.
Are you a student, with at least one-year of work or internship experience, who is passionate about dogs? If you’re driven by the passion to find meaningful ways to do something impactful that changes lives, our dog charity may be the place for you. With nearly 50% of US households owning a pet, the scourge of protecting man’s best friend from a dog pound is a passion that runs deep for many. Our goals are to continue to help those in the greatest need, rescuing dogs that have been traumatized and are desperate for a new beginning. Our mission is broad, the scope is similarly impactful. You WILL make a difference.
What to expect from the charity and cause:
- Gain valuable exposure in business, planning, social media marketing and branding, putting the skills to work that you have honed thus far, as well as throughout a lifetime of learning, in arriving at this point in your career
- Participating in a substantial and ongoing quest to ensure the safety of dogs
- Network with business and other leaders across industries and develop relationships with peers from other universities across the nation
- Invitations to broader organizational calls to teach you business while we implement the marketing campaign best practices
- Seeking students who can either work full time this summer or part time (at a minimum of 7 hours per week)
- As an intern, you will play an integral role in researching and producing memos and action on a variety of tasks
- Current student or recent graduate
- GPA of 3.0 or above preferred, more importantly is a strong passion for dogs
- Strong research interest and prior work or internship experience in research-related fields is a plus, yet not required
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Possess unimpeachable ethics
- Note: This is currently an unpaid internship, though certain programs may award school credit depending on specifics of your institution
We strive to uphold the highest level of inclusion and diversity and have a no tolerance policy for departures from this commitment. At our core, we are teachers driven not only to improve the lives of dogs but also to create an enriching environment that fosters comradery, culminating in improving you.
Send us an email at email@example.com. Please include the typical resume as well as background as to why you believe that you would be a good fit and addition to the charity.