Get to work with the one of the top 30 ranking Finance Apps on the App Store, Redvest. Learn to produce a mobile app from start to finish! Redvest is stock market simulator that reproduces behavior and features of the stock market, so that our users can practice trading crypto currencies and stocks with 0 financial risk. Our users get $ 100,000 free paper money for their gamified stock market learning experience. We are looking for a team member that is passionate about or wants to learn the stock market and finance. You might also get an opportunity to work on different web based and mobile projects.
We are seeking a skilled animator to join our team of developers working on a mobile app project. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating high-quality animations and motion graphics for use in our mobile app, which will be used by thousands of users around the world.
- Design and create 2D and 3D animations and motion graphics for use in a mobile app
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure that animations and graphics are integrated seamlessly into the app
- Develop storyboards, concept art, and other visual assets to communicate design ideas and concepts
- Work with project managers to ensure that timelines and deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments in animation and design
- Proven experience as an animator, with a portfolio of high-quality animations and motion graphics
- Proficiency in 2D and 3D animation software such as Adobe After Effects, Maya, or Blender
- Strong understanding of animation principles, including timing, spacing, and weight
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of mobile app development and design principles is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Did you download and familiarize our app? Write a short idea for a new UI or UX feature!
- UIUX: 1 year (Preferred)