Would you like to complete your entire Internship from home?!
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT NUMBERS?
Whether you are an organizational-pro or looking to complement a stellar career we are ready for
As a Financial/Risk Analyst you will provide support to the team by performing financial
analysis and modeling that maximizes profits and asset growth – while minimizing costs and
SkyIT is a modern tech company that aims to make digital transformations in the Aviation Fleet Industry by providing our partners and clients clean technologies to manage assets, measure and reduce carbon emissions, and streamline operations through Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
We are offering Practicum/Internship Opportunities for Students who would like to learn more about modern solutions in the technology and business industries – we’d love to hear more about you and how we can involve qualified talent to our team!
A few things to note:
-This is an unpaid practicum placement
-All positions are remote
-We are a Canadian-based company
To Support Your Success, We Will Be Providing You With:
● Comprehensive Project Training
● Flexible work schedule – remote work!
● Supportive and Creative Team
● Commitment to your development and growth
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
● Prepare various financial analysis such as: financial forecasts, budgets, variance analysis, product cost models and summary information for use in management reporting
● Maintain files and update for various KPI metrics, ensuring accuracy in all fields
● Provide decision support and analyze key business performance
● Assist with preparation of monthly/quarterly/ annual inventory reconciliation and reporting
● Create and maintain detailed budget templates
● Offer creative and efficient support to current and potential processes
What Are We Looking For?
● Currently enrolled in program relevant to position
● Eager to learn and apply skills to assigned projects while working efficiently to meet deadline expectation
● Comfortable in a fast paced, creative, and strategic environment
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
You are a key player in our company as you help us accomplish and expand our mission to impact the Fleet Industry in not only Canada but all over the world! For YOU, even Space is NOT the limit!
Please let us know if you are interested in participating in this program with us.
Thank you in advance and hope to hear from you soon!