Would you like to complete your entire Internship from home?!
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT ANALYZING?
Whether you are a research-pro or looking to complement a stellar career we are ready for YOU!
As our Fleet Analyst, you will be responsible for performing research and analytical work
particularly in the areas of fixed and operating cost management, asset replacement schedules
and performance benchmarking.
SkyIT is a modern tech company that aims to make digital transformations in the Aviation Fleet Industry by providing our partners and clients clean technologies to manage assets, measure and reduce carbon emissions, and streamline operations through Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
We are offering Practicum/Internship Opportunities for Students who would like to learn more about modern solutions in the technology and business industries – we’d love to hear more about you and how we can involve qualified talent to our team!
A few things to note:
-This is an unpaid practicum placement
-All positions are remote
-We are a Canadian-based company
To Support Your Success, We Will Be Providing You With:
● Comprehensive Project Training
● Flexible work schedule – remote work!
● Supportive and Creative Team
● Commitment to your development and growth
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
● Maintain, review and/or adjust code and architecture
● Assist in Project Management: oversee seamless execution of projects – quality, cost, maintenance of software, direction of projects
● Communicating with stakeholders on status of projects – making adjustments as needed to comply with feedback while meeting company standards
● Maintain a strong rapport of vision and direction to the rest of the team
● Mentorship of new developers
● Offer creative and efficient solutions to challenges that arise on existing or new projects
What Are We Looking For?
● Currently enrolled in program relevant to position
● Eager to learn and apply skills to assigned projects while working efficiently to meet deadline expectation
● Comfortable in a fast paced, creative, and strategic environment
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
You are a key player in our company as you help us accomplish and expand our mission to impact the Fleet Industry in not only Canada but all over the world! For YOU, even Space is NOT the limit!
Please let us know if you are interested in participating in this program with us.
Thank you in advance and hope to hear from you soon!