We are looking for an Account Executive who will work closely with our Client Strategists and Senior Account Executives in order to coordinate the needs of our customers with the efforts of internal teams. The ideal candidate is comfortable driving account strategy and commitments and helping Associate Account Executives develop acquisition plans for their customers.
Spark451’s mission is to help colleges and students fuel their future. We are a digital marketing company focused on the higher-education industry. Spark451 provides highly customized enrollment marketing, student search, creative and digital media services to our customers.
We integrate a multitude of communication channels and digital platforms for effective student recruitment and advertising. We have helped our clients achieve and exceed their new student enrollment goals, and have amassed numerous industry awards in recognition of our strategic and creative work.
- Traffic all campaign efforts to appropriate channels by adhering to strict production schedules
- Mentor and lead Associate Account Executives to develop acquisition plans for new customers.
- Manage projects for high-profile customers, find effective solutions for issues that arise, and deliver error-free finished products
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly and quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders and prepare reports on account status
- Understand and meet the needs of each client’s brand and represent their messaging accurately and memorably
- Work closely with Senior Account Executives in order to execute projects and ensure all deadlines are met
- Develop local marketing initiatives and actively participate in industry events.
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Able to understand an online analytics program and experienced in higher education
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft products (Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – including presentation skills
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships fellow team members, employees, and management
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Proven ability to maintain a high standard of confidentiality and autonomy
- This person will show strong attention to detail skills as well as ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly