Why this job: Join a team of master teachers at The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, featured in the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and on 60 minutes for its revolutionary teacher salaries and its outstanding results.
This is a flexible opportunity for an experienced educator looking for a unique part-time role leading instructional blocks for our Early Childhood/Elementary students.
This flexible position is part-time, with a daily schedule ranging from 3-6 hours a day.
- Serving as a classroom teacher for daily live instruction (on-site)
- Preparation for daily instruction (remote)
- Administering assessments as needed (may occasionally require time outside of daily instruction)
- Writing Report Card Narratives & Inputting Grades and Narratives into TEP’s student information system (remote)
- This position requires a minimum of 2 years of lead teaching experience in Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th Grade.
- Experience with CKLA or Bridges in Mathematics curriculum is a plus
- Note that a current teaching certification is NOT required.
- In adherence with Department of Health guidelines, all charter school staff is required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Accountability: The Part-Time Teacher reports directly to TEP’s campus leaders.
Compensation: The Part-Time teacher earns a rate of $125 per hour. This rate is in alignment with TEP’s vision of leveraging outstanding teachers to achieve educational equity.
Duration of Role: This part-time position is a temporary role, through the end of the 2022-23 school year.