WE ARE LOOKING FOR A HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are a high-tech printing/marketing company located in Dallas, Texas (www.tri-win.com). The HR Director plays an important role that helps taking care of our employees. Once employed, you will play a key role in the success of our company in these aspects: benefits, onboarding, staff recruiting, payroll, and special projects. The position contains responsibility and confident interaction with all levels of our employees.
Our location is 4301 Simonton Rd, suite 100 in Dallas, Texas, 75244.
Responsibilities (Other projects may be assigned) include:
- Develop strategies to recruit new, well qualified employees
- Conduct pre-employment tests (drug, background, driving record tests)
- Implement a well-structured bonus system and workers compensation
- Setup and manage a healthcare that fits our employees’ needs
- Create, communicate, and conduct HR policies, procedures, and regulations
- Answer HR questions and concerns to employees as well as the managers’ questions about confidential and sensitive issues and escalate to the appropriate people
- Guide new employees through the onboarding process and orientation
- Develop positive relationships with the employees and be a trusted co-worker that can be a resource and knowledgeable
- Communicate the benefits to employees and help them sign up for benefits
- Understand the business goal and help our employees and Tri-Win team
- Excellent writing and oral skills to communicate to and work with all levels of employees
- Confident in leadership, well organized, and multitasking
- Be accurate and thorough with a professionalism manner
Experience and Knowledge:
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources, including recruiting, benefits, payroll, onboarding, bonus systems, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred
- Preferred proficient in English and Spanish
- Experienced with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
This is a full-time position with excellent salary and benefits.
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Positive and Creative Work Environment
How to Apply for Job:
- Email Resumes to email@example.com
- Also, include a link to your portfolio
For any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org