UNICEF USA (UUSA) is a private, independent, U.S. nonprofit that exists to deliver impact for children. UNICEF USA advances the global mission of UNICEF by rallying the American public to support the world’s most vulnerable children. We are driven by a shared objective that every child is healthy, educated, protected, and respected. Headquartered in New York City, UNICEF USA has nearly 300 employees across the U.S. with nine regional offices. This year, UNICEF USA raised over $1B in private sector support, advanced legislation, and secured government resources to deliver impact for children. For more information, visit www.unicefusa.org.
Position: Brand Marketing Intern
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
UNICEF USA seeks a Brand Marketing Internto join UNICEF USA’s Office of the Chief Marketing Officer’s Brand team. The intern will work closely with Integrated Brand Marketing team and our Center of Excellence. The intern will reportintothe Assistant Directorof Brand & Audience Knowledge. Theselected candidate will help with projects involving research, analysisand organization around the UUSA brand. We are currently seeking paid interns ($15/hour) for our cohort that will commence in February. This internship would provide an opportunity to learn about:
• Insight into human rights non-profit competitive landscape
• Development of reports shared with senior leadership
• Involvement in campaigns that support the organization and its work
• Direct experience with brand research and surveys
• Insights into the project management of marketing campaign
• Brand research and as needed brand analysis support
• Competitive research and analysis
• Post-campaign results analysis
• Support projects around integrating campaigns within the organization
• Must be a current student enrolled in a College or University degree program
• Interest in brand campaigns, project management, research and analysis, nonprofit management or related field preferred
• Preferredexperience with research and analysis, and strong organization skills
• The ideal candidate will be a resourceful with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work autonomously with attention to detail
• Proven ability to work well with a diverse group of people in a team setting
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written; experience working with cross-country teams a plus
• Fluency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel is preferred; guidance will be provided on advanced needs
• Must be a highly motivated team player who enthusiastically embraces the mission of UNICEF and UNICEF USA
• Must demonstrate UNICEF USA Core Values: Trust, Respect, Accountability, Innovation, Teamwork and Service
Must possess current and valid US Work Authorization and be eligible to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
UNICEF USA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. UUSA is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.