Romp n’ Roll of Willow Grove is a kids gym which offers fun and educational parent inclusive gym, art and music classes. It’s where children ages 3 months to 5 years and their caregivers, move, play, learn, and make friends.
Our team is as fun as our facility. We are a franchise location with room for growth and promotion. We are looking for energetic, caring instructors who enjoy making learning fun, and having fun while teaching. If you consider yourself a Connoisseur of Colors, Maestro of Music, Expert in Exercise, or a PhD of Playtime, Romp n’ Roll is the place for you. We’ll provide complete training and weekly lesson plans. You’ll provide enthusiasm, a passion for early childhood education, and enough smiles and high fives to go around! We look for team members who thrive on:
- We look for team members who thrive on:
- Engaging and teaching children while exploring creative ways of problem solving
- Communicating effectively with children and parents of all ages
- Exceeding expectations and are driven to over deliver
- Adapt quickly in any situation and have a knack for staying positive
Our teachers are compensated based on experience and level of education. Hourly rates range from $14 – $19. Shifts that are currently available include and are flexible to be assigned as it fits applicants availability:
- Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays 9:00 am – 2:30/3 pm (Saturday 8:30-3:00)
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and (Saturdays or Sundays) from 3 or 4 pm – 7:30 pm
Learn more and apply at https://rompnroll.com/willow-grove/about/employment.