How Arcadia Can Support You
Arcadia alumni may meet with a Career Educator in person or virtually to discuss changes in your career and your career development needs. Specifically, we support alumni in developing effective job search strategies, networking, interviewing, and/or crafting application materials (resumes, cover letters, grad school personal statements). We offer up alumni to (4) complimentary meetings with a Career Educator. To schedule a meeting, visit Handshake. If you are creating an account for the first time, please visit the Register page and select the Students/Alumni tab. You will be able to register for an account with a personal email. Alumni accounts are typically reviewed and approved by OCE within 48 hours of registration. We also offer alumni access to:
- Job listings thousands of jobs on Handshake
- Career events sponsored by employers or Arcadia’s Office of Career Education
- Job search resources including sites for finding remote work
- Expert guidance on resumes, cover letters, interviewing, and more
- Big Interview offers training and practice to improve resumes, interview techniques, and build job search confidence.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the alumni access code to set up your Big Interview account
- Access BI’s online resume builder, interview training videos, job search training videos, thousands of interview questions, and a practice interview recording tool.
- Learn more about getting started with Big Interview.
Share Your Insights
- Some of the most influential experiences for our Arcadia students and alumni are when they have the opportunity to connect and engage with one another. The Take a Knight to Work program allows current students to virtually connect and visit with alumni to explore their aspirational career paths without the pressure of a grade or full-time internship commitment. Experiences vary from conversations over coffee or lunch to even a full- or half-day experience at a workplace. Contact Andrea Reeds in the Office of Alumni Engagement (email@example.com) to Join Take a Knight to Work and make a difference to students today!
- Sign up to become a guest contributor to the Career Launchpad. Post your career success story, expert advice, industry opinions, or career events for students.
Hire a Knight
- Alumni can post a job or internship opportunity directly for students and other alumni in Handshake.
- If you already have a Handshake account, please login here and request a connection with Arcadia University.
- If you are creating a new Handshake account, please register here. Creating an employer account is quick and easy (less than 5 minutes).
- If you have any questions about accessing and utilizing Handshake, please visit the Handshake Employer Help Center.
Please note, it typically takes 24-48 hours to approve a new employer, user account, and/or job posting in Handshake. If you are unable to post to Handshake you can also email your positions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about recruiting at Arcadia